Hot Tub repair in Melbourne Florida, or Hot Tub repair in Port Malabar Florida, Spa repair in Indian Harbour FL, Hot Tub repair in Palm Bay is availabe from All Brevard Hot Tubs.
Below are some of the problems you may encounter with your hot tub. Give us a call if you run into one of these issues. We may be able walk you through a solution over the phone, or schedule a time to stop by and fix an hot tub problem.
List of Hot Tub Problems and Spa Issues:
- My Hot Tub does not run, no power, nothing works
- Hot Tub runs, but does not heat; insufficient heat; chattering contact
- The Hot Tub is excessively hot
- The low speed pump is not working
- The ozonator is not working
- The low speed pump does not turn off - it is continuously on
- The high speed pump is not working
- Both the high speed pump and low speed pump are both on
- The Hot Tub blower is not working
- The blower does not turn off
- No Hot Tub Lights
- Thre is no ozone
- The GFCI keeps tripping
- The water flow is reduced
- High-limit trips erratically; trips at end of heat cycle
- There is a burning smell - burnt wires or melted insulation
- There is no water flow - the hot tub pump motor is humming
- Hot Tub is leaking
Theses are some of the most common Hot Tub problems. All Brevard Hot Tubs has excellent service technicians - and we are here to help.